I have super big exciting news that I’m just here to tease you about because I can’t exactly share said super big exciting news just yet. It’s barely in the beginning stages…so just know to stay tuned. ;) And I’ll dish just as soon as I’m able. I promise! But I’m not an all-tease-and-no-play sort of gal, so until I can share the news, please scoot on over to Alison Tyler’s recent post that made my fabulous rainbow shelfie gaymous! And see what I have to say about my love of color-coded bookshelves and why so much erotica is lying on the top. (Not-so)secret: She’ll make your shelfie famous (or gaymous–depending upon its orientation) too! She’s a real giver, that prominent princess of pornographic prose!
Content Warning:This blog regularly features edgy erotica (such as BDSM, age play, consensual non-consent, and the like). Please take care of yourself.
- RT @alainamonts: hi i'm writing my masters' thesis about kinky black and brown queer folx hit me up if you'd be game to be interviewed! I h… 2 days ago
- Read an excerpt from my story in Blood in the Rain 3 published by @Cwtch_Press on sale for $.99! kikidelovely.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/blo… #Vampireerotica 2 days ago
- RT @DarlingCecilia: Just got my copy. Never get tired of seeing my name in print. Thank you @d_l_king ! https://t.co/tu8q2rqark 2 weeks ago
- RT @SarahBHoll: I LOVE THIS POST BY @redhotsuz. I resonate with her whole piece, esp confirming w/hookups that I'm fat: "My need for conf… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MBPratt: Want to @SmashWhiteSupremacy ? Durham freedom fighters who toppled the Confed monument will be at @workersworld revolutionary… 1 month ago