I have super big exciting news that I’m just here to tease you about because I can’t exactly share said super big exciting news just yet. It’s barely in the beginning stages…so just know to stay tuned. ;) And I’ll dish just as soon as I’m able. I promise! But I’m not an all-tease-and-no-play sort of gal, so until I can share the news, please scoot on over to Alison Tyler’s recent post that made my fabulous rainbow shelfie gaymous! And see what I have to say about my love of color-coded bookshelves and why so much erotica is lying on the top. (Not-so)secret: She’ll make your shelfie famous (or gaymous–depending upon its orientation) too! She’s a real giver, that prominent princess of pornographic prose!
Content Warning:This blog regularly features edgy erotica (such as BDSM, age play, consensual non-consent, and the like). Please take care of yourself.
Where you can find my work
- @EmrgencyKittens @StaciaSeaman Relevant to your interests. 3 days ago
- RT @CatalystCon: @GQTransButch "We need to get past the internal in fighting because we have a great, big enemy that wants us all dead." #c… 3 days ago
- RT @innesmck: YOUR ORGANISATION IS NAMED AFTER A FUCKING RIOT twitter.com/stonewalluk/st… 4 days ago
- @TGStoneButch @PhreedomMedia Shaun, are you sending out review copies of His Aura? If so, @TGStoneButch writes fantastic reviews! 4 days ago
- @TGStoneButch Have you seen this new erotica antho about trans men? phreedommedia.com/product/his-au… In it I allude to the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago