I’m a queer, kinky, poly, witchy, femme, erotica writer who has lived and performed all over the U.S., as well as internationally. I’ve toured with Body Heat: Femme Pour Tour and various gender-based performance troupes and am published in numerous books, newspapers, and magazines. My greatest passions include searching out secret spots in nature, Oxford commas, deep woo, doing research for my writing, and bringing queer, kinky, smart smut to the masses. I long for/strive toward erotica that reads as fine literature, makes you think, and helps us connect with our spiritual selves.
Content Warning:This blog regularly features edgy erotica (such as BDSM, age play, consensual non-consent, and the like). Please take care of yourself.
Where you can find my work
- RT @MBPratt: #DoItLikeDurham #SmashWhiteSupremacy twitter.com/workersworld/s… 3 days ago
- RT @DarlingCecilia: Want a free copy of Blood in the Rain 3? Here's the giveaway info: ceciliaduvalle.com/2017/blood-in-… 3 days ago
- RT @raquelita: My @cleispress #BDSM #erotica anthology Serving Him is $1.99 this week! Stories by @Mollena, Tiffany Reisz & more: https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @matt_slotnick: you know what's actually pretty disrespectful to the american flag? the confederate flag 4 weeks ago
- RT @Cwtch_Press: And...we are live for pre-orders on the e-book version of BITR3. Print pre-orders should be up as soon as the... https://… 4 weeks ago