I’m a queer, kinky, poly, witchy, femme, erotica writer who has lived and performed all over the U.S., as well as internationally. I’ve toured with Body Heat: Femme Pour Tour and various gender-based performance troupes and am published in numerous books, newspapers, and magazines. My greatest passions include searching out secret spots in nature, Oxford commas, deep woo, doing research for my writing, and bringing queer, kinky, smart smut to the masses. I long for/strive toward erotica that reads as fine literature, makes you think, and helps us connect with our spiritual selves.
Content Warning:This blog regularly features edgy erotica (such as BDSM, age play, consensual non-consent, and the like). Please take care of yourself.
- Yesterday we had a challenging & beautiful ritual and conversation about how to be in better solidarity with Indige… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cameronesposito: We have a lesbian Native American MMA fighter Congressperson!!! HOORAY SHARICE (she & i have similar arms) https://… 1 month ago
- RT @MrSexsmith: still trying to get to that magical 50 number of reviews on Amazon for Say Please — have you read it? it makes a really big… 1 month ago
- RT @raymondj: Trust that I see all of your boring smug jokes about the South and feel grossly disappointed in you. We are on the front line… 1 month ago
- Fairly certain I just witnessed my first real life quidditch match. #TheyAllLookLikeTheyHavePeeRealBad 😂 instagram.com/p/Bnt9laun0cE/… 2 months ago