I’m a queer, kinky, poly, witchy, femme, erotica writer who has lived and performed all over the U.S., as well as internationally. I’ve toured with Body Heat: Femme Pour Tour and various gender-based performance troupes and am published in numerous books, newspapers, and magazines. My greatest passions include searching out secret spots in nature, Oxford commas, deep woo, doing research for my writing, and bringing queer, kinky, smart smut to the masses. I long for/strive toward erotica that reads as fine literature, makes you think, and helps us connect with our spiritual selves.
Content Warning:This blog regularly features edgy erotica (such as BDSM, age play, consensual non-consent, and the like). Please take care of yourself.
- RT @autostraddle: "'Ms. DeLovely, will you please stop by during my office hours?' Your voice stern, but laced with sweet concern. Clearly… 4 days ago
- RT @MrSexsmith: it's live! the first in a series of 6 stories with these characters! twitter.com/autostraddle/s… 2 months ago
- RT @raquelita: Reminder: I'm editing 2 @cleispress erotica anthologies with May 1 deadlines, on the theme of women's orgasm and surprise. B… 2 months ago
- RT @MrSexsmith: writing sex is so often seen as a joke or a dare to other writers. this question is supposed to be shocking, like 50 is so… 2 months ago
- @MrSexsmith Thank you @MrSexsmith for calling this out. We are underpaid and our art form is undervalued, ridiculed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago